Loved your new beginnings; both with Caleb and blogsite. I especially like your title for blog. Your family is so precious and adorable!! I'm so glad we get to worship with you and see your "cutie pies" grow.
adorable picture of sleeping /claire. Looking forward to meeting her in person. I've made it to stage 3, the Hotel which will be my home for at least a month so if you have free time after 6pm PLEASE call me, I'm pretty bored... Although John did bring me my new MacBook today and I'm still playing even though my leg is screaming "PUT ME UP ON A PILLOW: Love you "Skye" aka Julia ps Grandma renamed me a month before she died
5 comments:
I am SO GLAD you guys decided to do this!!!! LOVED the catechism video!! And the sweet pictures! way to go you bunchofbakers! : )
Yeah! We love getting updates and how fun to see pictures. Hugs to all from us Cali fokes.:) Juli and Justin
Loved your new beginnings; both with Caleb and blogsite. I especially like your title for blog. Your family is so precious and adorable!! I'm so glad we get to worship with you and see your "cutie pies" grow.
adorable picture of sleeping /claire. Looking forward to meeting her in person. I've made it to stage 3, the Hotel which will be my home for at least a month so if you have free time after 6pm PLEASE call me, I'm pretty bored... Although John did bring me my new MacBook today and I'm still playing even though my leg is screaming "PUT ME UP ON A PILLOW:
Love you
"Skye" aka Julia
ps Grandma renamed me a month before she died
ps Amy I think Gracie looks like you :)
Post a Comment