Saturday, March 15, 2008
Learning Kids Catechism
We have recently started woking on teaching Caleb the children's catechism. This video shows him telling the video camera what the first three answers are. I will provide transcript below in case you don't speak two year old.
Mark: Okay Caleb, who made you?
Caleb: God made me, video.
Mark: What else did God make?
Caleb: God made all things, video.
Mark: Why did God make all things?
Caleb: God made all things for His own glory.
We listened to a great sermon this week by Voddie Baucham on training children. It was from this as well as Amy's brother and sister-in-law that we got the idea to teach Caleb the catechsim. The sermon can be found at: http://psalm305.blogspot.com/2007/03/voddie-baucham-mp3-sermons.html It is titled "Child Training" under the Hardin Baptist Church header.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YAHOOOOO~ I can't tell you how excited I am to see your kids on your blog! thanks for doing a blog. We miss you! I've been hearing lots of good things about Voddie Baucham recently. We'll have to check out that message.
:) Andie
Welcome to the world of Blogging! I echo Andie's sentiments. It's good to see you online! Caleb's catechism is too cute. I listened to that sermon by Baucham this morning. Thanks for recommending it!
Yippee! So excited to see you have a blog! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Michael and I are planning on listening to this sermon soon. Hope you had a nice weekend with family!
Even though we are but a few miles away, I'm glad to see your family on the web! We'll have to see about getting together now that my family is well :) I can't wait to meet little one, and Grace looks SO much bigger than last time we saw her. They grow sooo quickly.
I love the catechism you are teaching Caleb! I have been praying for you as you are really working on obedience with him (and Grace).
Hey! Just found your blog. Congratulations on the new family member! We are in the Seattle area now. You can click on this note link to see our blog. Welcome to the world of blogging! I will check back often.
Yay for blogging! Once you get people addicted to your kids' pics, you never can stop!:)
Post a Comment